What causes a red spot on the eye?


A red spot on the eye may look worrying, but it is rarely a medical emergency. Usually, a red spot on the eye occurs when blood collects under the conjunctiva due to a subconjunctival hemorrhage.

A red spot on the eye, or subconjunctival hemorrhage, usually occurs as a result of increased blood pressure. In some cases, subconjunctival hemorrhages can appear without any identifiable cause.

Rare causes of subconjunctival hemorrhages include:

  • high blood pressure
  • taking blood thinners
  • medical disorders that cause bleeding and diabetes


Diabetic Retinopathy

Diabetic Retinopathy can also lead to a red spot on the eye. This occurs when blood vessels in the eye break due to high blood sugar levels.



Blood from broken or leaking vessels can cause "floaters" or dark spots in the vision. People may not realize they have diabetic retinopathy until it affects their vision.

Symptoms of diabetic retinopathy include:
  • floaters
  • blurred vision
  • reduced night vision
  • seeing colors that appear faded


Join us to get more updates:
E: diabetes@europemeet.com
Phone & Whats app: +44-203 936-3178 
UK toll free: 44-808-101-7605
US toll free: 1-800-985-2178 


Comments

  1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. And I order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. Ehimare treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; drehimare3@gmail. com or you can also call or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087Dr. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more... 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I visited your website and I really like your website, you have got great information. and this site is very useful I have a site for you please to share
    https://www.calloutloud.com/deal-eye-floaters-natural-way/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diabetes: Can cheese control blood sugar?

Major US grant to be spent on stem cell research within type 1 diabetes